What is TrinityPrep doing in response to COVID-19?
Dealing with the challenges of COVID-19 has not been easy. As a parent, we want many different things for our kids during this global pandemic:
- For them to be safe.
- For them to have a quality education with live teacher instruction and interaction.
- For them to learn meaningful information and not just be given busy work (and to catch up on missed fundamentals from 4th quarter).
- For us not to be responsible for their academics and constantly need to manage them.
- For them to be around other students for their mental well-being.
For the 2020-2021 school year, we are minimizing risk while providing quality academics:
- Classes will be in person unless the governor or Dept of Health closes private schools.
- Every student and staff member will have their temperature taken upon entering the building. We have under 100 people in the building at all times.
- UV lights are being installed into our HVAC system in order to help kill airborne germs.
- If masks are required, our teachers will wear lip-reading masks or face shields so that students can see their faces. It does a world of good to see a smile on a teacher’s face.
- Extra sanitizing protocols are being established, which will include frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- If in-person classes need to be suspended for any period of time, we are ready to provide live instruction online without missing a beat. Classes will be broadcasted/recorded on Zoom if students need to stay home for any reason.
Click here to see our virtual tour.